Recently I ran into a blogger that offered some great encouragement. She is new herself but is off to a great start.
Follow your nose over to www.itsdogornothing.com and check out Kelsie’s blog about Great Pyrenees. In addition to a great blog, she is doing some incredible work.
She also took the time to nominate me for the Liebster Award!
Now that may or may not seem like a big deal to some, but to me it meant a lot. This nomination is a great way to pass on encouragement to new bloggers – and who can’t use more of that when just starting out? It’s exciting to be part of a community that reaches out to one another.
This award is great way to recognize newer bloggers! Spreading the love! Here are some Liebster rules:
– Nominee posts award on their blog.
– Nominee links back to the nominator’s blog and of course thanks them.
– Nominee answers 11 questions nominator ask of them.
– Nominee then nominates 11 new bloggers they deem worthy with less than 300 followers & make sure to tell them.
– Nominee poses 11 questions for their nominees to answer.
Here are the 11 questions asked by Kelsie from itsdogornothing:
1. If you could own any animal in the world, what would it be? It would still be dogs
2. What’s your favorite holiday? By far, Christmas. I love the togetherness it brings
3. If you could ask your future self one question, what would it be? Will my number of followers for my blog catch up to the number of followers I have on Twitter?
4. What prompted you to start your blog? I like talking about my dogs to other dog lovers
5. What are your goals for your blog? To continue to promote fun for dogs and the owners that love them
6. If you become fluent in any language, which would it be? Sign language
7. Do you have a good luck charm? No
8. What’s your favorite social media outlet? Twitter – I love the interaction
9. If there were no limitations and you could do absolutely anything, what would it be? I would open a chain of early childhood education day cares – and you could bring your dog too!
10. What magazine can you not resist picking up at the store? Style – 4 times a year – I love the change of season updates
11. Do you have a dog? If so, what breed? 2 Miniature Schnauzers, Maxie who will be 13 in June and Mia who was 7 in April.
Now I need to find some new bloggers to highlight -stay tuned and check back – I will find some GREAT ones to review!